@MikeRyanRadio | 02/28/23
The South High Marathon Dance is one of the most anticipated events in the North Country, and for a good reason. For more than 40 years, this dance has brought together students, teachers, and members of the community to raise money for local charities. The dance is an all-night event, and the atmosphere is electric as participants dance and raise money for a good cause.
For me, being able to attend and broadcast LIVE from the South High Marathon Dance is a real solid opportunity. I’ll be at the heart of the action, experiencing the excitement firsthand and capturing the moments that make this event so special.
One of the most exciting parts of the South High Marathon Dance is the entertainment. Throughout the night, there will be live music, dance performances, and other forms of entertainment. You can showcase some of these performances, giving your viewers a taste of the talent on display. I mean this place is going to be ROCKING! Check out the vibes below from a few years back:
Broadcasting LIVE from the South High Marathon Dance is an opportunity to witness and share the power of community spirit. By highlighting the people, causes, and entertainment on display, I’m stoked to be able to broadcast and showcase the true essence of the event from MY POV. I’m wicked nervous, hyped, excited and curious all in one feel HA.
If YOU want to donate, you can here!
featured pic via Pixabay
- Northwest Fest at West MountainOne last run!
- 3 Historic Attractions To Visit in Albany@MikeRyanRadio | 3.28.23 Albany is a city steeped in history and culture. From its early beginnings as a Dutch settlement to its…
- Need a job? Rivers is hiring!@MikeRyanRadio | 3.27.23 The place I lose all my money at is NOW hiring! I do love a Rivers trip and the…
- Albany Med on LockdownAlbany Medical Center has been placed on lockdown after reports of a person with a handgun was inside the hospital.
- Pizza Cannibal Returns April 2nd!Good local eats!
- New Farmers Market Coming to AlbanyHere’s where and when
- $50,000 Powerball Ticket Sold in the Capital RegionCheck your ticket!
- Jubal Has Something To Say…what could it be?
- Feel The Force This Saturday With The Albany FirewolvesFeel The Force!
- Drone Footage Shows Devastation of Doane Stuart FireThe building went up in flames Thursday night
- Major Fire at Abandoned Doane Stuart School in Albany [VIDEO]Flames can be seen for miles
- New Donut Shop Opens in AlbanyThe locally owned bakery is now open
- Capital Region Senior Breaks 30 Year Drought@MikeRyanRadio | 3/23/23 Hoosick Falls High School senior Jake Sparks has made a big decision regarding his future. Sparks recently signed a…
- Valley Cats Hosting An Open HouseValley Cat Baseball is Back!
- Five Planets Visible from the Capital Region This WeekendIt’s been called the ‘parade of planets’
- Legendary Cohoes Restaurant Being Revived By Tipsy Moose Co-Owner@MikeRyanRadio | 3/21/23 This is a HUGE W for Cohoes! Smith’s, a beloved bar and restaurant in Cohoes, has been given a…
- 3 Highly Rated Capital Region Coffee Shops You Should Try!@MikeRyanRadio | 3/21/23 I never though I’d be writing a blog about COFFEE in my life but for some reason, I’m starting…
- Cohoes Mac-N-Cheese Bowl Happening Saturday@MikeRyanRadio | 3/20/23 Attention mac and cheese lovers: the Cohoes Mac N Cheese Bowl is happening this Saturday in Cohoes, NY, and…
- Great News For Amtrak Riders!@MikeRyanRadio | 03/20/23 After being suspended for over a year due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Amtrak’s Adirondack Line is set to resume…
- Six Flags Great Escape is Staffing Up for SummerLots of park perks are being offered as part of the job