@MikeRyanRadio | 03/09/23
I love this a lot man… Get to experience the golden era of 90s Hip Hop and R&B with The Frank White Experience, the one and only live band representation of the music of the legendary Notorious B.I.G. The band is set to perform at Lark Hall on Friday, March 17th, and the event is free to attend.
The Frank White Experience is not just a tribute band; they take Biggie’s music to the next level with live instrumentation. They bring Life After Death to the music of The Notorious B.I.G. in a way never heard before. Their quality of sound and homage is akin to acts like Pink Talking Phish, Lizards, Badfish, and Start Making Sense.
Not only does The Frank White Experience cover the music of Biggie Smalls, but they also take listeners on a journey back through the beloved soundscape of 1990s Hip Hop and R&B, making them a guaranteed crowd-pleaser that is sure to rock any audience.
The band has shared the stage with notable names such as Rakim, Styles P, Lil Kim, Fat Joe, and many more. Don’t miss your chance to see The Frank White Experience live at Lark Hall, and experience the music of Notorious B.I.G. like never before.
March 17th will be a special day! Tag us in all your content @JAMZ963 when you attend the event next Friday Night!
featured photo provided by The Frank White Experience
- Northwest Fest at West MountainOne last run!
- 3 Historic Attractions To Visit in Albany@MikeRyanRadio | 3.28.23 Albany is a city steeped in history and culture. From its early beginnings as a Dutch settlement to its…
- Need a job? Rivers is hiring!@MikeRyanRadio | 3.27.23 The place I lose all my money at is NOW hiring! I do love a Rivers trip and the…
- Albany Med on LockdownAlbany Medical Center has been placed on lockdown after reports of a person with a handgun was inside the hospital.
- Pizza Cannibal Returns April 2nd!Good local eats!
- New Farmers Market Coming to AlbanyHere’s where and when
- $50,000 Powerball Ticket Sold in the Capital RegionCheck your ticket!
- Jubal Has Something To Say…what could it be?
- Feel The Force This Saturday With The Albany FirewolvesFeel The Force!
- Drone Footage Shows Devastation of Doane Stuart FireThe building went up in flames Thursday night
- Major Fire at Abandoned Doane Stuart School in Albany [VIDEO]Flames can be seen for miles
- New Donut Shop Opens in AlbanyThe locally owned bakery is now open
- Capital Region Senior Breaks 30 Year Drought@MikeRyanRadio | 3/23/23 Hoosick Falls High School senior Jake Sparks has made a big decision regarding his future. Sparks recently signed a…
- Valley Cats Hosting An Open HouseValley Cat Baseball is Back!
- Five Planets Visible from the Capital Region This WeekendIt’s been called the ‘parade of planets’
- Legendary Cohoes Restaurant Being Revived By Tipsy Moose Co-Owner@MikeRyanRadio | 3/21/23 This is a HUGE W for Cohoes! Smith’s, a beloved bar and restaurant in Cohoes, has been given a…
- 3 Highly Rated Capital Region Coffee Shops You Should Try!@MikeRyanRadio | 3/21/23 I never though I’d be writing a blog about COFFEE in my life but for some reason, I’m starting…
- Cohoes Mac-N-Cheese Bowl Happening Saturday@MikeRyanRadio | 3/20/23 Attention mac and cheese lovers: the Cohoes Mac N Cheese Bowl is happening this Saturday in Cohoes, NY, and…
- Great News For Amtrak Riders!@MikeRyanRadio | 03/20/23 After being suspended for over a year due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Amtrak’s Adirondack Line is set to resume…
- Six Flags Great Escape is Staffing Up for SummerLots of park perks are being offered as part of the job