@MikeRyanRadio | 03/10/23
The MVP Arena is being transformed into a roaring and adrenaline-fueled Monster Jam event next week. The world-famous Monster Jam trucks will be putting on a show for fans of all ages and it’s going down March 11th and 12th!
For those unfamiliar with Monster Jam, it’s a thrilling motorsport event that features customized trucks with massive wheels, powerful engines, and incredible suspension systems. The trucks can weigh up to 12,000 pounds and reach speeds of up to 70 miles per hour.
“Some would actually say we are the greatest event on dirt and it definitely shows with the amount of work the guys put in,” Bernard Lyght, Megaladon Driver, said. “It’s a lot of tedious work, it’s a lot of hard work because they make sure the dirt is nice and ready for these 12,000 pound monster trucks to fly through the air, land smoothly and continue to do the things that we do.” per NEWS 10
featured pic via monster jam albany highlights
- Northwest Fest at West MountainOne last run!
- 3 Historic Attractions To Visit in Albany@MikeRyanRadio | 3.28.23 Albany is a city steeped in history and culture. From its early beginnings as a Dutch settlement to its…
- Need a job? Rivers is hiring!@MikeRyanRadio | 3.27.23 The place I lose all my money at is NOW hiring! I do love a Rivers trip and the…
- Albany Med on LockdownAlbany Medical Center has been placed on lockdown after reports of a person with a handgun was inside the hospital.
- Pizza Cannibal Returns April 2nd!Good local eats!
- New Farmers Market Coming to AlbanyHere’s where and when
- $50,000 Powerball Ticket Sold in the Capital RegionCheck your ticket!
- Jubal Has Something To Say…what could it be?
- Feel The Force This Saturday With The Albany FirewolvesFeel The Force!
- Drone Footage Shows Devastation of Doane Stuart FireThe building went up in flames Thursday night
- Major Fire at Abandoned Doane Stuart School in Albany [VIDEO]Flames can be seen for miles
- New Donut Shop Opens in AlbanyThe locally owned bakery is now open
- Capital Region Senior Breaks 30 Year Drought@MikeRyanRadio | 3/23/23 Hoosick Falls High School senior Jake Sparks has made a big decision regarding his future. Sparks recently signed a…
- Valley Cats Hosting An Open HouseValley Cat Baseball is Back!
- Five Planets Visible from the Capital Region This WeekendIt’s been called the ‘parade of planets’
- Legendary Cohoes Restaurant Being Revived By Tipsy Moose Co-Owner@MikeRyanRadio | 3/21/23 This is a HUGE W for Cohoes! Smith’s, a beloved bar and restaurant in Cohoes, has been given a…
- 3 Highly Rated Capital Region Coffee Shops You Should Try!@MikeRyanRadio | 3/21/23 I never though I’d be writing a blog about COFFEE in my life but for some reason, I’m starting…
- Cohoes Mac-N-Cheese Bowl Happening Saturday@MikeRyanRadio | 3/20/23 Attention mac and cheese lovers: the Cohoes Mac N Cheese Bowl is happening this Saturday in Cohoes, NY, and…
- Great News For Amtrak Riders!@MikeRyanRadio | 03/20/23 After being suspended for over a year due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Amtrak’s Adirondack Line is set to resume…
- Six Flags Great Escape is Staffing Up for SummerLots of park perks are being offered as part of the job