@MikeRyanRadio | 03/15/23
We had a HUGE storm the other day and that left a ton of residents all across New York without water and power. Washington County is making sure residents have bottled water and dry ice. The recent storm has caused a ton of power outages and downed trees.
@ryanhallyall 11.5" so far and snowing hard still, northern Washington County NY pic.twitter.com/Ao7zsmgVRP— Jeff Richards (@JeffTwinsfather) March 14, 2023
National Grid and NYSEG customers without power in Washington County can collect bottled water and dry ice from distribution points. National Grid customers can go to the Argyle Fire Department located at 5072 State Route 40 from 1PM-5PM For NYSEG customers they can go to Hebron Fire Hall located at 3165 County Route 30 from 11AM.
UPDATE FROM WASHINGTON COUNTY, 3/15 @ 11:00 AM— Washington County (NY) Department of Public Safety (@WashCoNYDPS) March 15, 2023
Outages and restoration efforts ongoing, Dry Ice & Bottled Water distribution for @nationalgridus (site: Argyle FD) and @NYSEandG (site: Hebron Town Hall) customers without power details available here: https://t.co/zjuRtd4Y7U pic.twitter.com/5lf61Q2EJK
featured pic provided by Pixabay.
- Northwest Fest at West MountainOne last run!
- 3 Historic Attractions To Visit in Albany@MikeRyanRadio | 3.28.23 Albany is a city steeped in history and culture. From its early beginnings as a Dutch settlement to its…
- Need a job? Rivers is hiring!@MikeRyanRadio | 3.27.23 The place I lose all my money at is NOW hiring! I do love a Rivers trip and the…
- Albany Med on LockdownAlbany Medical Center has been placed on lockdown after reports of a person with a handgun was inside the hospital.
- Pizza Cannibal Returns April 2nd!Good local eats!
- New Farmers Market Coming to AlbanyHere’s where and when
- $50,000 Powerball Ticket Sold in the Capital RegionCheck your ticket!
- Jubal Has Something To Say…what could it be?
- Feel The Force This Saturday With The Albany FirewolvesFeel The Force!
- Drone Footage Shows Devastation of Doane Stuart FireThe building went up in flames Thursday night
- Major Fire at Abandoned Doane Stuart School in Albany [VIDEO]Flames can be seen for miles
- New Donut Shop Opens in AlbanyThe locally owned bakery is now open
- Capital Region Senior Breaks 30 Year Drought@MikeRyanRadio | 3/23/23 Hoosick Falls High School senior Jake Sparks has made a big decision regarding his future. Sparks recently signed a…
- Valley Cats Hosting An Open HouseValley Cat Baseball is Back!
- Five Planets Visible from the Capital Region This WeekendIt’s been called the ‘parade of planets’
- Legendary Cohoes Restaurant Being Revived By Tipsy Moose Co-Owner@MikeRyanRadio | 3/21/23 This is a HUGE W for Cohoes! Smith’s, a beloved bar and restaurant in Cohoes, has been given a…
- 3 Highly Rated Capital Region Coffee Shops You Should Try!@MikeRyanRadio | 3/21/23 I never though I’d be writing a blog about COFFEE in my life but for some reason, I’m starting…
- Cohoes Mac-N-Cheese Bowl Happening Saturday@MikeRyanRadio | 3/20/23 Attention mac and cheese lovers: the Cohoes Mac N Cheese Bowl is happening this Saturday in Cohoes, NY, and…
- Great News For Amtrak Riders!@MikeRyanRadio | 03/20/23 After being suspended for over a year due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Amtrak’s Adirondack Line is set to resume…
- Six Flags Great Escape is Staffing Up for SummerLots of park perks are being offered as part of the job