Hot Dog Charlies in Cohoes has Burned Down

CBS 6 via X/Twitter

The fire broke out Wednesday morning.

A Cohoes staple was destroyed by fire. The long standing Hot Dog Charlies on Saratoga Street went up in flames Wednesday morning. Firefighters at the scene tell the Times Union the fire started in the attic before the restaurant was open. There were employees in the building when the fire started at approximately 10am, but everyone got out safely. Firefighters say the fire doesn't appear suspicious at this time. 

Hot Dog Charlies has two other Capital Region locations in Troy and Rensselaer. 


Latest Posts

Listener Club

Get more with the Listener Club!


What's Happening

96.3 FM